Institutional Information

SPA maintains information on DUNS numbers, addresses, animal welfare licenses, etc. that may be required for your research proposal.

The Sponsored Projects Administration website lists information including:

  • Institutional addresses
  • Tax IDs, DUNS, Congressional Districts, etc.
  • Facilities and Administrative (F&A) costs
  • Fringe rates, salary caps, stipends
  • Human subjects information
  • Animal research information